Best Daily Yoga Poses and their Benefits
Yoga is very important in our daily life. It is the time to feel alive, heal and enjoy yourself. Daily Yoga is more beneficial. It has lots of physical and mental health benefits. Yoga teaches us to understand how to lead a healthful living. It develops our strength, creativity and sharpens our mind. To keep a positive physical and mental health, yoga is a necessity. The importance of yoga in modern life is infinite.
Today, here we will tell you about why daily yoga is so important and what are some easy daily yoga poses. This guide all about daily yoga especially how can we do daily yoga in busy schedule also.
Don’t waste time ….Just come with us!!!!
What Are The Benefits Of Yoga Every day?
There are so many benefits of Yoga every day. Daily Yoga feels you better and fresh. Yoga every day in the morning is amazing. Yoga develops a connection between your body, mind, and spirit by different body postures, meditation and breathing patterns. Also, Yoga helps both your brain and body.
Let’s have a look at Yoga everyday Benefits…..
#1 Yoga Improves Flexibility
Everyone needs flexibility in their body. Yoga every day increases flexibility as it releases up your body and kills tightness from it. The aches and pains will start going as one proceeds to practice daily yoga. Yoga enables your body to move by every range of motion.
So Everyday yoga will surely improve your body flexibility.
#2 Increase Blood Flow
Blood Circulation might not be a sexist thing but it’s very important to maintain your health. If your blood circulation is not proper than it causes several diseases.
So for live well and healthy, maintain your blood circulation. Now the question arises how can you improve your blood circulation?
Everyday Yoga is the best way to increase your blood circulation. Right blood circulation will also help to glow your skin naturally.
Yoga makes good blood flow throughout your body. The relaxation exercises of yoga help in to increase blood circulation. Yoga is also capable to give more oxygen to body cells which results in their healthier functioning. Daily Yoga will also boost hemoglobin levels and red blood cells, which are helpful to maintain your health and disease free life.
#3. Improves Bone Health
As we know bones play the main role in our body. So it’s very important to keep better bone health. Daily Yoga promotes strong and good bone health. Yoga can help reverse bone loss.
Everyday Yoga that supports improve the health of bones and help keep osteoporosis better. Bone loss can cause osteoporosis. Yoga practice improved bone density in the vertebrae. Yoga powers to lower levels of the anxiety hormone may help keep calcium in the bones.
#4. Help Us To Weight Loss
Yoga burns calories 3-6 in one minute. Everyday yoga practice can affect weight loss. So you can easily burn fat with yoga. Daily yoga can also help cure the hormonal balance in your body, which can normalize your body mass.
Daily yoga also establishes the overall mind-body connection and helps you deal more effectively with offensive emotions rather than moving for food to suppress those emotions. With daily yoga, we tend to become more sensitive to our body and its requirements. This supports us to keep a check on our food eating and body Weight.
#5. Yoga For Inner Peace
Daily Yoga will also help to provide inner peace in your body. We all love to visit peaceful, quiet spots that are rich in natural beauty. Yoga is also one of the best ways to calm a troubled mind. Yoga is well known to build peace in our body and fights against all our stress and difficulties.
So daily yoga will keep your mind stress free.
Other Benefits of Daily Yoga
1) Makes you Sleep better
2) Daily Yoga will help to maintain Perfect Posture of your body.
3) Builds Muscle Strength
4) Relax Your Body
5) Keeps Your Heart Healthy
6) Maintains Nervous System
7) Keeps You To Drugs Free
8) Daily Yoga will also improve Your Breathing
9) In-Built Confidence
10) Manage Your Blood Sugar Level
5 Daily Yoga Poses You Can Do Every day
1. Standing Side Bend
- You have to Stand with your toes a little wider than hip distance. Squeeze your head with your upper arms to fire up your core and shield your neck.
- Now, Bend sideways to the right side, squeezing your waist on the right side. Put your neck neutral, just looking ahead, not down.
- Pull the left ribs down to return to standing straight.
Standing Side Bend Benefits :
1. Standing side bend increases elasticity and flexibility of the bone and rib cage in your body.
2. This Daily Yoga promotes excellent posture.
3. With this exercise, you can lose weight also.
4. It also develops body muscle.
2. Surya Namaskar
Surya Namaskar is one of the easy and beneficial exercises which you can do regularly. It is done in the early morning on an empty abdomen/stomach. It can complete in just 20 minutes. So you can also do this exercise if you have busy schedule. Surya Namaskar have many benefits.let’s have a look at their helpful benefits.
- Diseases of the skin are corrected, the back and the legs become strong.
- It is a simple and efficient way of achieving great health and the development of personality.
- Helps in constipation and supports healthy digestion.
- Enhances sexual functions of the body.
- Improves flexibility of the body.
- It is Extremely useful for improving blood circulation and Gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
- Reduces Joint Pain.
- Good For maintain Your Heart Healthy.
3. Anjaneyasana ( Low Lunge)
Anjaneyasana strengthens your body and stimulates the muscles of the legs, waist, arms, and chest. Low lunge opens the hip muscles and the back muscles. The Low Lunge Pose is a perfect blend of stability, backbend, and stretch making in the lives of the practitioners a strong sense of connection. This great exercise will keep you away from many diseases. Anjaneyasana provides a great stretch to the hip and the muscles around the hips.
Benefits Of Anjaneyasana :
- It strengthens the gluteus muscles.
- Promotes a good touch of balance.
- It maintains the heart, joints, and arms.
- Promotes good digestion.
- Reduces sciatica pain
- Can be Performed in Short time.
#4 Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
Downward Facing dog yoga is one of the best daily yoga. Downward facing dog yoga pose helps to speed up blood circulation in the brain area. The daily practice of the pose ensures relieving from back pain, shining hair and brighten up your skin and many more health benefits.
- First, you have to Come to your fours. Form a table so that your back forms the table top and your hands and feet of the legs from the table.
- As you breathe out to raise the hips up, aligning the knees and joints, form a shape inverted V with your body.
- Push your hands into the earth. Open through the arm edges.
- Keep the neck by touching the ears to the inner arms.
- Hold the pose and take long breathing.
- Now Bend the joints, back to table pose. Just Relax.
Benefits Of Downward Facing Yoga :
1. It improves Your Skin Complexion
2. Prevents Hair Falls.
3. This daily Yoga is beneficial for healthy brain.
4. The dog posse is helpful to treat many sexual disorders.
5. Good For Back Pain
6. Improves Your Eyesight.
7. Manage your insulin (Control Blood sugar Level)
8. Relief from Cough & Cold.
9. Great For Digestion
10. Improves Blood Circulation.
#5. Natarajasana ( Dancer Pose)
Natarajasana is a really challenging, graceful pose that requires flexibility in your spine, hips, and legs. To practice the pose, it’s a great idea to use a thoughtful sequence filled with lots of preparatory poses in order to make sure your mind – and body – are ready. And regular practice will help develop great and strong mental strength and determined concentration.
Steps Of Natarajasana :
1. To start with, stand in the Tadasana.
2. Breathe in, and raise your left foot, such that the heel is placed towards the left buttock and your joints are bent. And your whole body weight must be placed on your right foot.
3. And then, push the ball of the right leg bone into the hip joint, and then pull the kneecap up so that your standing leg is straight and strong.
4. Now keep your body upright. And take the left foot from the outside with the left hand. And you must make sure your lower back is not pressed. So, make sure your pubis is raised towards your abdomen. And as you do that, push your tailbone to the floor.
5. Start to raise your left foot up, away from the floor and back, away from your body. And extend the left leg behind you and parallel to the floor. And your right arm must be pulled forward, such that it is parallel to the floor.
Benefits Of The Natarajasana
These are some wonderful benefits of Natarajasana pose.
1. Practicing this asana gives strength to your legs, hips, ankles, and chest.
2. This asana improves your metabolism and also helps in weight loss.
3. It gives your abdominal organs, groin, and legs a good stretch.
4. Your posture is improved, and balance is improved.
5. And it helps better your digestion.
6. You tend to focus more and are also released of stress. This asana also calms your mind.
7. Your body becomes soft and flexible.
8. And your hip flexors are opened up.
Thus, we have discussed the importance of daily yoga and some daily yoga poses. Yoga is very important in our daily life. There are so many helpful benefits of daily Yoga.
It will surely help you to live a well and healthy life. Above mentioned daily yoga poses are easy to adjust in your busy life because these poses are not much time taking.
Daily Yoga = Keeps you Away From Diseases
If you like this guide, also share it with your Peers. If any feedback or query related to this guide, Feel free to tell us in comments section.Follow Us